Thought I’d share a picture of my finished MIDI Slider Box. Really pleased with how it came out considering the limited tools I had access to.
I did initially have a problem with the sliders, but determined the wiper and pos (+) connections were wrong. In the instructions, it shows the wiper as the more central of the two terminals, but in the photos, the wiper is the outside terminal. I switched mine around, and voila, it works perfectly now.
I’ve left the sliders mapped to their default MIDI CC’s which control expression, dynamics and vibrato on the majority of Kontakt instruments. A really neat solution.